Are you a new customer OR not happy with your current service?
If you are looking for a BEST IN CLASS company that puts customer service #1 while still offering competitive pricing and uses the latest technology for a seamless experience we hope you will consider SEG for all your background checks, employee screening, and drug testing needs!
Our focus is on protecting your business or organization…when the bottom line is ROI.
While there are very real benefits to background screening involving personal safety and company reputation, you also want to know that the expense of background checks pays off in dollars and cents. Our experience has shown that the return on investment your ROI for the screening process is significant. In fact, when you weigh the cost of screening a new employee verse all potential downside expenses you realize how insignificant this nominal investment really is!
Particularly when you consider the potential cost and liability where JUST ONE single incident or miss-hire which would be tremendously damaging to your business. While background screenings are a small expense, their cost pales to the potential liability in any one of these areas.
- Discrimination lawsuits
- Workplace violence
- Employee theft
- Company scandal
- Training costs of bad hires
- Lost production
- Identity theft
- Intellectual property theft
4 KEY POINTS TO CONSIDER
- Our job is not to sell you a quick "National" criminal database search that may or may not be accurate and does not contain ALL current records for your applicant.
- When you receive a completed background report from SEG, you can be certain that all records have been PERSONALLY verified for accuracy, contain complete and up-to-date dispositions, and belong to the applicant and not someone else. Nor is your job to weed through records to determine which belong to your applicant. That's what you hire us for!
- As a SEG client, you will have one main contact person. This will be the individual that processes your background check orders. NOT a customer service representative that is unfamiliar with your pending/recently completed orders or worse a computer program.
- When you become a client and call us with a question, please don't be surprised when you aren't left on hold, your SEG representative knows your name and which background check or drug test you are calling about. That's the SEG difference!
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website. We look forward to the opportunity of working with you and your organization to assist with all of your pre-employment needs. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
VIsit Our Blog